Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gimme Five!

Don't you just love putting the final piece of a puzzle in place?  Or putting the finishing touches on a project?  Then you can imagine how excited I was to find these at TJ Maxx this weekend...




Look familiar?  No?  Well, they just so happen to be the shams to this quilt...




And did you see that price tag?




It's upside down, but you see that $5.00 tag?  Looks like it had been marked down three previous times before I snatched them up.  It's like they were just waiting all this time just for me.  I haven't had a chance to wash them and put them on the bed, so no final pictures yet, but I can't wait.  Still waiting on those crisp, white sheets though...

By the way, does anyone else enjoy the thrill of finding out how much you saved by peeling back all the price tags?  Original price was $14.99 (no way I would have paid $15 for shams...), then down to $10, then to $9, $7, and then $5.  

No comments:

Post a Comment